Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6x24 Scope by Vortex Optics
At nearly 1/4 pound lighter than the original Razor HD Gen II 1-6x24, the "E" (Enhanced) model allows for quicker transitions between targets and less arm fatigue during long days on the range. Perfect for the AR platform, the Gen II-E 1-6 is a top-tier optical solution for short to medium range tactical applications. Optically, it delivers the highest level of clarity, resolution, color accuracy, light transmission and edge-to-edge sharpness. True 1x on the low end is complimented by an ultra-forgiving eyebox with generous eye relief for a heads-up-display-like sight picture and a daylight bright illuminated center dot in the reticle for extremely fast target acquisition in close quarters. Ultra-sleek and built like a tank on a 30mm, aircraft-grade aluminum tube, the Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6x24 features ultra-low profile, capped windage and elevation turrets for streamlined performance. Zero-resettable turrets offer 50 MOA (20 MRAD) of adjustment in a single turn, ensuring ample travel.
Included in the Box:
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- Magnification - 1-6x
- Objective Lens Diameter- 24 mm
- Eye Relief - 4 inches
- Field of View - 115.2-20.5 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size - 30 mm
- Turret Style - Low Capped
- Adjustment Graduation - 1/2 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation - 50 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment - 150 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment - 150 MOA
- Parallax Setting - 100 yards
- Length - 10.1 inches
- Weight - 21.5 oz
- APO System - Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses - Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements - Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated - Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Plasma Tech - Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Center Dot - Daylight bright illuminated center dot provides a precise point-of-aim in all lighting conditions.
- Locking Illumination - Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Illuminated Reticle - Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.