The Viper PST Gen II hands an unfair advantage to shooters who seek to keep the upper hand in every situation from close quarters to long-range shots. The illumination dial is located on the opposite side of the windage knob for easy access and streamlined performance. The reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting.
Included in the Box:
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- Magnification - 1-6x
- Objective Lens Diameter - 24 mm
- Eye Relief - 3.8 inches
- Field of View - 112.5-18.8 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size - 30 mm
- Turret Style - Capped
- Adjustment Graduation - 1/2 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation - 50 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment - 160 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment - 160 MOA
- Parallax Setting - 100 yards
- Length - 10.83 inches
- Weight - 22.7 oz
- XD™ Lens Elements - Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Reticle - Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.