The Viper PST Gen II brings you all the features of elite, top-tier tactical optics, with exceptional performance at a fraction of the cost. The 5x optical system delivers bright and crisp images across the zoom range with an impressive field of view for quicker target acquisition. Exposed turrets provide ample range of adjustment for dialing long-range shots, are available in MOA or MRAD and always match the reticle. After a day of dialing at extended ranges, the integrated, mechanical, RZR zero stop will bring you back to your exact zero every time with positive engagement.
Included in the Box:
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- 2 mm hex wrench
- 3" sunshade
- Magnification - 3-15x
- Objective Lens Diameter - 44 mm
- Eye Relief - 3.4 inches
- Field of View - 41.2-8.6 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size - 30 mm
- Turret Style - Tactical
- Adjustment Graduation - 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation - 25 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment - 75 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment - 40 MOA
Parallax Setting - 20 yards to infinity
Length - 14.3 inches
Weight - 28.1 oz
- XD™ Lens Elements - Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle - Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle - Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.