The next evolution of our wildly popular Razor line, the Razor HD Gen III 1-10x24 brings the highest level of first focal plane performance to those who demand the versatility of 1-10x power. Military, law enforcement, and competition shooters alike will love the clarity of an HD optical system and a crisp, illuminated reticle in a package that weighs the same as our 1-6x, but doesn’t sacrifice any durability. A true 1x on the low end and daylight bright illumination for reliable performance in all conditions makes this a single solution for close-quarters and long-range.
Included in the Box:
- Lens cloth
- CR2032 Battery
- Throw lever
- L-TEC Tool
- Magnification - 1-10x
- Objective Lens Diameter - 24 mm
- Eye Relief - 3.6 inches
- Field of View - 116-11.7 ft @100 yds
- Tube Size - 34 mm
- Turret Style - Low Capped
- Adjustment Graduation - .1 MRAD
- Travel Per Rotation - 10 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment - 30 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustment - 30 MRAD
- Parallax Setting - Fixed @150 yds
- Length - 10.1 inches
- Weight - 21.5 oz
- HD Optical System - Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- APO System - Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses - Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- First Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle - Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Daylight Bright Illumination - Daylight bright, illuminated reticle aids in faster target acquistion in bright daylight conditions.
EBR-9 (MOA) Reticle - The EBR-9 (Enhanced Battle Reticle) is a hashmarked ranging reticle using MOA based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections.
EBR-9 (MRAD) Reticle - The EBR-9 (Enhanced Battle Reticle) is a hashmarked ranging reticle using MRAD based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections.