Viper HD binoculars are an optical masterpiece, giving hunters, shooters and outdoor enthusiasts a premium option without the premium price tag. The HD optical system delivers stunning resolution, color fidelity and edge-to-edge clarity. These are one of the lightest, most compact, full-size binos on the market—a noteworthy attribute when gear consideration can be measured in grams. Includes GlassPak chest harness, keeping your binos at the ready while providing comfortable, protected, strain-free, all-day carry.
Included in the Box:
- Rainguard Eyepiece Cover
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Comfort neck strap
- GlassPak Binocular Harness
- Magnification - 8x
- Objective Lens Diameter - 42 mm
- Eye Relief - 18 mm
- Exit Pupil - 5.25 mm
- Linear Field of View - 409 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View - 7.8 degrees
- Close Focus - 6 feet
- Interpupillary Distance - 55-74 mm
- Height - 5.6 inches
- Width - 4.9 inches
- Weight - 24.5 oz
- HD Lens Elements - Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating - Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Phase Correction - Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.