LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get a free VDW Garmin Hoodie with the purchase of any Garmin unit! ** Shirt must be added to cart! Click here to select color/size. **
The latest in LiveScope technology, the LiveScope Plus System offers improved resolution, reduced noise, clearer images and better target separation.
- See images clearly with improved screen clarity, transducer sensitivity and target separation.
- Scan surroundings with sharper images, reduced noise and fewer sonar artifacts.
- Upgrade your current LiveScope System black box (GLS™ 10 sonar module) with just a new transducer.
- Get maximum contrast and clarity in your images with vivid color palettes.
- Don’t miss a thing with supported Forward, Down and Perspective modes and necessary mount.
- Real-time sonar ensures that your live images are as accurate as possible.
- A built-in stabilization system keeps the sonar image on your compatible chartplotter steady, even in rough conditions.
- Choose from seven vivid color options — including Aqua, Caribbean, Lava and more — to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity.
- GLS 10 sonar black box: 9.7” x 5.9” x 2.6” (24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm)
- LVS34 transducer: 6.4” x 3.1” x 1.9” (16.2 x 7.8 x 4.8 cm)
- GLS 10 sonar black box: 4.3 lbs (2.0 kg)
- LVS34 transducer: 2.25 lbs (1.02 kg)
- GLS 10 Black Box: Operating: -15 C to 70 C
- Panoptix LiveScope LVS34 Transducer: Operating: 0 C to 40 C
FREQUENCY: 530 - 1,100 kHz
MAXDEPTH: Down and Forward: 200’ (61.0 m)
CONNECTIONS GARMIN MARINE NETWORK PORTS: 1 (small connector)
POWER INPUT: 10-32 V
POWER USAGE: 21 W typical, 58 W max
TRANSMIT POWER: 500 W
FUSE: 7.5 A
COMPASS-SAFE DISTANCE: 4" (0.1 m)
- Minimum depth: 3' (0.91 m)
- Sonar type: Live
- Beamwidth: 20° x 135°
- Transducer cable length: 20 ft
- Transducer number of pins: 21
In The Box:
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS34 transducer
- Perspective mount
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Shaft mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin Marine Network cable (small connector)
- Network adapter cable