Upgrade your current LiveScope System black box (GLS™ 10 sonar module) to the Plus System with just a new transducer.
The latest in LiveScope technology, the LiveScope Plus System offers improved resolution, reduced noise, clearer images and better target separation.
- See images clearly with improved screen clarity, transducer sensitivity and target separation.
- Scan surroundings with sharper images, reduced noise and fewer sonar artifacts.
- Get maximum contrast and clarity in your images with vivid color palettes.
- Don’t miss a thing with supported Forward, Down and Perspective modes and necessary mount.
- Real-time sonar ensures that your live images are as accurate as possible.
- A built-in stabilization system keeps the sonar image on your compatible chartplotter steady, even in rough conditions.
- Choose from seven vivid color options — including Aqua, Caribbean, Lava and more — to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity.
DIMENSION: 6.4” x 3.1” x 1.9” (16.2 x 7.8 x 4.8 cm)
WEIGHT: 2.25 lbs (1.02 kg)
TEMPERATURE RANGE: Operating: 0 C to 40 C
FREQUENCY: 530 - 1,100 kHz
MAXDEPTH: Down and Forward: 200’ (61.0 m)
COMPASS-SAFE DISTANCE: 4" (0.1 m)
- Minimum depth: 3' (0.91 m)
- Sonar type: Live
- Beamwidth: 20° x 135°
- Transducer cable length: 20 ft
- Transducer number of pins: 21
In The Box:
- Panoptix LVS34 transducer
- Perspective mount
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Shaft mount