New 2020 Black/Gray Striker Ice Floating HardWater Jacket
Please note: Striker's Hardwater Series runs large in size. If you are not sure what size you need please consult Striker's Size Chart.
Why buy an ice shelter when you can wear one instead? This remains true for the all new redesigned 2020 Hardwater Jacket. 150g of Thermadex® insulation will keep you in the fight no matter how low the temps go. Featuring a rugged Endura shell throughout the body and our signature 320D nylon across the shoulders, you will quickly notice the increased mobility of this jacket. New tackle-friendly features like the Line Cutterz® Zipper Pull and a designated magnetic assist Forceps Holder set the Hardwater Jacket apart from the competition. Loaded with Sureflote® Flotation Assist tech and surrounded with 360-degree reflective material, this jacket is the perfect marriage of safe and warm. Too much gear? No problem. With a total of 9 pockets on the front of the jacket, combined with our new low-profile side entry storage compartment on the back makes the Hardwater Jacket a gear junkie’s best friend.
- 600D Endura Shell with 320D Nylon Tussor Trim
- Hydrapore® Waterproof 5,000mm / Breathable 5,000g
- 150g Sureflote® Flotation Assistance Technology
- 150g Thermadex® Insulation
- Line Cutterz® Zipper Pull Included
- Integrated Forceps Holder
- Low Profile Side Entry Storage
- Underarm Zip Vents
- Removable Hood with Memory Wire Visor
- Magnetic Storm Flap Closure
- Reflective Elements for Added Safety
- Inner Lycra Cuff
- Fast-Drain Hem and Sleeve Cuff
Black/Gray style is available in tall sizes. The tall sizes add about 3 inches to arms and length. Note: These jackets run big in size to allow plenty of room for bibs and for under layers.