The Trekker Series is a premium lighter-insulation suit with the same Sureflote features as Striker's warmest lines and the same tough Endura shell as the Hardwater suit. Stylish and versatile, it is a great option for early and late ice environments, and perfect for ice anglers in slightly warmer climates. Whether you're trekking across the thin early-winter ice or roaming the melting lakes in the spring, this jacket keeps you safe and warm without having to break the bank.
- 600D Endura Outer Shell
- Hydrapore 5000/5000g Waterproof/Breathability
- Surefloat Flotation Assistance Technology
- 60g Thermadex Insulation and 150g Surefloat Insulation
- 360⁰ Reflective Material
- Removable Hood with Memory Wire Visor
- Fast-Drain Hem and Sleeve Cuff
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Extremely comfortable! Warm in 3 degree temperature with ~ 8 mph breeze! IF you have Float Bibs order coat one size larger!
D&R staff very helpful as usual!