Please note: Striker's Hardwater Bibs run large in size. If you are not sure what size you need please consult Striker's Size Chart.
Why buy an ice shelter when you can wear one instead? Hardwater Bibs are your armor. You strap them on before you go to work, and you don’t take them off until the job is finished. They combat dirt and rocks at the landing, and fight off water and ice on the lake, all while keeping you warmer than your buddies. Hardwater bibs are smart tech, wrapped in a 600D Endura shell that allows you to never hesitate when hooking up a sled, kneeling in slush, or fixing an ATV in the bitter cold. New tackle-friendly features like the Line Cutterz® Zipper Pull and a designated magnetic assist Forceps Holder set the Hardwater Bib apart from the competition. Rest assured, like all our bibs, there’s enough Sureflote® flotation inside to buoy even the largest of ice-heads. Wear them fearlessly; use them confidently.
- 600D Endura Outer Shell
- Hydrapore® Waterproof 5,000mm / Breathable 5,000g
- 150g Sureflote® Flotation Assistance Technology
- 150g Thermadex® Insulation
- Line Cutterz® Zipper Puller Included
- Integrated Forceps Holder
- 1680D Snakeskin Knee Panels
- Extra Heavy Knee and Seat Padding
- Adjustable Inseam
- Magnetic Storm Flap Closures
- Reflective Elements for Added Safety
- Removable Hand Wipe Towels
- Fast-Drain Hems