360 Sonar Quick Disconnect Mount by Big Rig Bassin'
Whether navigating around stumps, fighting your boat cover or running in ultra-rough water, keep your 360 sonar investment safe with this patent-pending 360 Sonar Quick Disconnect Mount.
The 360 Sonar Quick Disconnect Mount allows you to remove your 360 Sonar unit efficiently and safely in seconds.
The Big Rig Bassin' 360 Sonar Quick Disconnect Mount is made of quality, lightweight materials to ensure it keeps up with the pro fishing angler's lifestyle no matter the situation or conditions. Gain your competitive edge today!
- Durable Cerakote Finish - A specialized ceramic coating finish prevents far more of the standard wear and tear when compared to traditional powder coating. The ceramic coating finish provides abrasion, corrosion, and chemical resistance that is far superior.
- Small Form Factor - Low-profile 360 Sonar Quick Disconnect Mount allows for safe removal of the 360 sonar unit in seconds and provides a better fit for boat covers. It allows you to safely store and stabilize the 360 sonar and protect your investment.
- Lightweight Aluminum - Sturdy, lightweight aluminum 360 Sonar Quick Disconnect Mount provides the strength to safely support the 360 sonar unit and is extremely lightweight. It minimizes adding unnecessary weight to the trolling motor keeping you fast and efficient.
- Stainless Steel Hardware - Stainless steel hardware securely fastens the 360 sonar mounting bracket. The stainless steel hardware is resistant to corrosion to ensure the stability of the 360 mount.
- Neoprene Pads - Our Neoprene rubber pads stabilize and cushion the fish finding 360 sonar unit, while also holding up to the harsh UV rays when exposed to the sun.
- Quick Release Lever Clamps - Our simple and easy-to-use Quick Disconnect clamps allow for a fast disconnection and reconnection process so you can get back to doing what you do best, finding fish!
- Mount weight: 1.45 lbs
- Dimensions: 5 9/16" x 3 1/2" x 4 15/16"