The Lowrance® S3100 sonar module brings support for new high-definition Active Imaging™ HD sonar to Elite FS, HDS Carbon and HDS LIVE displays, delivering the clearest, high-frequency (up to 1 Megahertz) SideScan/DownScan Imaging views – plus a new FishReveal™ SideScan image that makes fish easier to identify on both sides of the boat.
Active Imaging HD:
- The S3100 provides support for high-definition Active Imaging™ HD sonar to HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon and Elite FS displays. Active Imaging HD delivers the clearest images of fish and structure with Lowrance® CHIRP sonar and high-frequency (up to 1 Megahertz) SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ – plus FishReveal™ DownScan and SideScan views, making fish identification easier below and to the sides of the boat.
FishReveal™ SideScan View:
- Fish will be easy to see on both sides of the boat with the new FishReveal SideScan view, which takes the guesswork out of fish identification by combining on one screen the incredible detail of high-frequency SideScan with the superb clarity and target separation of Lowrance CHIRP sonar. Available for HDS PRO, HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon and Elite FS displays.
Track Multiple Depth Ranges:
- With two fully independent 1kW sonar channels, you can connect the S3100 to up to two additional transducers to track multiple depth ranges at the same time. Always get the clearest sonar images with integrated heave compensation that keeps sonar images stable by compensating for boat movements – even in rough water.
- Brings Active Imaging HD support to HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon and Elite FS displays
- Delivers the highest resolution images of fish and structure with high-frequency (up to 1 Megahertz) SideScan/DownScan Imaging
- Enables FishReveal SideScan for HDS PRO, HDS LIVE and Elite FS displays
- Outstanding fish-finding and bottom tracking capability with two, fully independent 1kW sonar channels
- Compatible with wide-angle transducers for greater coverage
- Crystal clear sonar images
- Combine any two CHIRP frequency ranges to track multiple depth range simultaneously
- 1GB Ethernet capability