Uni-Troll 10 Downrigger by Cannon
Take command of controlled depth fishing when you equip your boat with a Uni-Troll 10 downrigger. Features an innovative design that lets you pull your lines back in with less cranking effort and One-Hand Clutch Deploy for simple precise bait positioning. Built with a 2:1 retrieval speed, a low-profile swivel base and a stainless steel telescopic boom that extends from 24" to 53"
- One-Hand Clutch Deploy - Precisely and easily position your baits with full control.
- Three-Digit Depth Counter - Always know exactly where your weights are with the easy to read three-digit depth counter.
- 2:1 Retrieval Rate - The 2:1 retrieval rate makes getting lines out of the water fast and nearly effortless.
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Boom - Extends from 24" to 53".
- Composite Spool - Comes pre-spooled with 200' of 150 lb of stainless steel cable.
- Dual Axis Rod Holder - Includes one (1) rear mount rod holder.
- Enclosed Boom End - Prevents lines from jumping when deploying or retrieving weights.
- Integrated Ball Storage Hook - No need to remove your weight at the end of the day.
- Includes - Universal Mounting Base, Low-Profile Swivel Base, line terminator, one (1) Uni-line releases, and ergonomic crank handle.
|Boom Length||24" - 53" Telescopic|
|Boom Material||Stainless Steel|
|Line On Spool||200' / 150 lb Stainless Steel Cable|
|Retrieval Speed||2:1 Retrieval Ratio|
|Mounting Base||Low-Profile Swivel Base|
|Rod Holders||1 - Dual Axis Adjustable|
|Weight Capacity||20 lb|
|Control Method||Crank Handle|
|One-Hand Clutch Deploy||Yes|
|Trolling Weight Storage Hook||Yes|
|Enclosed Boom End||Yes|