Tatula SV TWS Baitcast Reels by Daiwa
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get a free VDW/Daiwa Long-Sleeve Performance Shirt with any purchase of $100 or more in Daiwa gear! ** Shirt must be added to cart! Click here to select color/size. **
Designed to meet the durability and performance requirements of the pro angler, the TATULA SV TWS offers all the best features Daiwa has to offer. Daiwa’s T-Wing aperture allows line to flow freely through the wide top section on outcast. On retrieve, the line drops into the narrow, lower channel of the T-wing for even distribution across the spool width.
The new SV Concept air brake system uses an extremely sensitive inductor rotor and lightweight spool to minimize backlashes and increase casting accuracy. This allows you to switch from light to heavy lures without messing with side plates or switching reels.
- Lightweight Zaion gear housing and rigid aluminum frame
- Ultimate Tournament Drag delivers smooth, consistent pressure. Oversized carbon drag washers allow maximum fish stopping power.
- Exclusive Swept Handle design moves the paddles closer to the rod's centerline resulting in less wobble of the rod and reel in your hand as you crank.
- Seven ball bearings (2 CRBB) plus an instant anti-reverse roller bearing
- Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings (CRBB) last up to 12 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings.
- Max drag of 13.2 lbs
Model Retrieve Gear Ratio Weight Line Capacity Line/Crank TASV103H Right 6.3:1 7.2 oz 14/100, 16/90 25.7" TASV103HL Left 6.3:1 7.2 oz 14/100, 16/90 25.7" TASV103HS Right 7.3:1 7.2 oz 14/100, 16/90 29.4" TASV103HSL Left 7.3:1 7.2 oz 14/100, 16/90 29.4" TASV103XS Right 8.1:1 7.2 oz 14/100, 16/90 32.8" TASV103XSL Left 8.1:1 7.2 oz 14/100, 16/90 32.8"
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this reel specifically to throw light swimbaits and ned rigs, and I must say it does so flawlessly. It is super smooth both casting and retrieving.