Tatula 150 Baitcast Reels by Daiwa
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get a free VDW/Daiwa Long-Sleeve Performance Shirt with any purchase of $100 or more in Daiwa gear! ** Shirt must be added to cart! Click here to select color/size. **
The new TATULA 150 T-WING BAITCASTING SERIES is designed for specific bass fishing tasks like deep cranking, punching or flipping, pulling chatter baits or swimbaits, and frogging. With an aluminum side plate and frame and reinforced brass gearing and a sturdy pinion gear, these reels are designed for the more rigorous demands of power bass fishing. The T-WING level wind system allows line to pay out freely on casts and flips increasing distance and accuracy. The reel is Cadillac smooth utilizing an astounding 7 ball bearings and 1 roller bearing. Designed for a variety of presentations, the TATULA 150 comes in three gear ratios, 5.4 to 1 (right hand only), 6.3 to 1 and 7.3 to 1. Each reel sports a left or right side retrieve. A 100mm swept handle delivers hours of comfort. As if performance was not enough, the matte black finish and spider graphic make for one of the most attractive reels on the market. If you covet the tools of the successful power bass fisherman, than step up to the plate and make the TATULA 150 T-WING BAITCASTING REELS an important part of your largemouth bass arsenal.
- T-Wing System allows line to flow freely through the wide top section on outcast. For retrieve, the line drops into the narrow, lower channel for even distribution across the spool.
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum frame and side plate
- Reinforced Brass Gearing
- Matte Black Finish with Tatula Spider
- 7 ball bearings plus roller bearing
- Large, 100mm swept power handle with cutouts for reduced weight
- Weight: 7.9 oz
- Bearings: 7 Ball + 1 Roller
- Line Capacity (Lb test / Yard): Braid: 55/105; Mono: 16/100
- Drag Max: 13.2
MODEL GEAR RATIO LINE PER HANDLE TURN TAT150H 6.3:1 26.3" TAT150HS 7.3:1 30.5" TAT150HSL (LH) 7.3:1 30.5"