In 1956, Fred Bear introduced the Razorhead to the bowhunting community. It quickly became one of the most respected and widely used broadheads among bowhunters. For 2022, Bear Archery has reintroduced the iconic Razorhead broadhead with a twist of modern technology. The all-new Razorhead VWS (Variable Weight System) features an innovative insert system that is designed to allow bowhunters the ability to customize the weight of their broadhead from 150gr, 175gr, 200gr, and 250gr. The Razorhead VWS Double Bevel is constructed from high-grade stainless steel, engineered for better arrow flight and maximum cutting surface to provide optimum penetration. The broadheads by themselves weigh 150gr and can be used as a glue on point for wooden or swedged arrow shafts. In addition, the Razorhead will come with three different sets of inserts, along with three field points that match the weight of the broadhead. In conjunction with the 150gr heads or field points, you can add one of the three included inserts: magnesium insert will make a 175gr head, aluminum insert will make a 200gr head, and a stainless-steel insert will make a 250gr head. All inserts are designed to fit both aluminum and carbon arrow shafts.
- Kit Includes: (3) Broadheads, (3) Field Points, (3) Insert Sets
- Cutting Diameter: Produces 1 1/8” cutting diameter.
- Broadhead Weight:
- 150gr when used as a glue on point for wooden arrow shafts
- 175gr with magnesium insert - 200gr with aluminum insert - 250gr with stainless steel insert
- Maximum Damage: Double Bevel for maximum cutting surface.
- Extreme Durability: Features .050” thick stainless-steel head.