Oracle 2 Laser Rangefinding Bow Sight by Burris
GET $200 BACK via mail-in rebate when you purchase the Oracle 2 Bow Sight. Click here for form and details.
Burris Optics is proud to introduce the new and improved Oracle 2 Rangefinding Bow Sight. The Oracle 2’s design is based on all the customer feedback we got from the original Oracle and includes: Improved Auto-Brightness Detection, Improved Manual Brightness Control (lower levels), Improved Set-Up (micro-adjustments on LRF), better waterproofing and more accurate arrow drop calculations. The function is still the same... range your target at full draw with the push of a button. The Oracle 2 instantly provides the distance to your target and an exact aiming point that factors in the angle of your shot.
No more guessing distance, fumbling with rangefinders, dialing sights or aiming between pins. Most importantly no more watching the trophy of a lifetime walk away because you didn’t have time to range him and shoot or worse yet, tried to range him and spooked him from the movement!
Don’t leave your shot of a lifetime to chance. Get the Oracle 2 from Burris. Find what matters!
- No Glass to Scratch, Fog, Glare or Break
- 20 Yard Fixed Pin (failsafe)
- Forever Warranty backs the Oracle 2 No Questions Asked
- Integrated Inclinometer factors in angle for steep angles and shots common in treestand hunting
- Improved Auto-Brightness Detection
- Improved Manual Brightness Control - lower levels
- Improved Set Up - even easier to set up and sight in
- Store Multiple Arrow Profiles
- Right and Left-hand compatible
- Locking Micro Adjustment Knobs
- 2nd and 3rd Axis Adjustments
- Accommodates up to 176 MOA (184 inches of drop at 100 yards.)
How It Works:
- Sight in at 20 yards plus two farther distances and the Oracle 2 learns your arrow’s entire trajectory curve.
- Sight in up to 2 additional distances (optional) for extreme long range accuracy.
- The rangefinder measures the exact distance to your target while at full draw.
- It instantly calculates the exact trajectory for the distance and shot angle.
- The sight displays a bright, LED pin at the exact aiming point for your shot.
The built-in rangefinder measures the exact distance to target, instantly calculates the perfect aim point and shows you the perfect aiming drop point.