The special round shape and resulting multi-directional feature sets the Dipsy Diver apart from all other divers and planers. A shift left or right, as indicated on the base plate, will cause the diver to track to port or starboard, allowing for large spreads of lures to be fished from a single boat. You'll cover more water when the Dipsy Divers are deployed. Size 3/0 comes with Duo-Lock Snaps and does not have a trip mechanism.
- Directional design locks into multiple positions
- Larger sizes have heavy-duty welded ring construction
- Add optional "O" Rings to dive even deeper (dives to depth is with "O" Ring)
- Sizes 000, 001, 003 come with one "O" Ring and Adjustable Positive Trip Mechanism
- Size 030 comes with Duo-Lock Snaps and does not have trip mechanism
- UV Bright finish reflects more light energy, strengthening the Dipsy Diver's visibility
Size Length Running Depth Weight 3/0 2-1/4" 20' 1.56 oz 000 3-1/4" 35' 2.53 oz 001 4-1/8" 50' 5.05 oz 003 4-7/8" 100' 8.80 oz
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
probably wasted my money unless you troll at idle speed i can t see them getting to 20 feet and if you use to big of a lure or plug they ll come right to the top i was trolling streamers and small plugs only thing that kept them under water but i m sure not at 20 feet even ran one out 100 feet to try and get the depth couldn t really tell excepy as soon as i started reeeling they came right to the top i ll stick with the larger ones at least the run a little deeper
Rated average only because I've never used any others. They do work like I wanted.
Ran true to form. Its perfect for smallmouth trolling in that 20- 30 ft. range.