LEGEND® XTREME SPINNING RODS feature:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability, and sensitivity.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Daiwa AGS Carbon Fiber Guides with Fuji KG Tip Top with Torzite ring.
- Fuji® SK2™ split reel seat for the ultimate in lightweight and sensitivity.
- 2nd Generation Xtreme-Skin handle provides unparalleled control.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Machined wind check, handle trim pieces and butt cap.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- 6'8" Medium Extra Fast Action: XFS68MXF
- 6'10" Medium Light Extra Fast Action: XFS610MLXF
- 7' Medium Fast Action: XFS70MF
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have a lot of St Croix rods and I love each and every one of them. The Xtreme series is top notch for feel and weight. I use the 7' medium for drop shot during the winter months as our smallmouth are typically over 40'. I use a 3/8 or 1/2 weight and with this rod i can feel every nook and cranny. Highly recommend this rod for any situation you need to "feel" the bottom.