Finesse anglers are all keyed in on finesse techniques. The Ned Rig has been filling livewells and cashing checks. A small plastic and jig head require a rod that will drive the hook home and soft enough to keep them buttoned.
The ultimate goal for the IMX-PRO Series of bass rods is to provide the serious tournament angler with a broad offering of high performance, technique-specific rods. Blank tapers have been refined. Componentry is designed to achieve maximum comfort with subtly tapered rear grips to give you that split-grip feel with full grip comfort. Guides are tangle-free Fuji K-frames.
- High-modulus graphite construction
- Balanced swing weight + incredible durability
- Multi-Taper Design reinforces potential stress points within the blank while reducing unnecessary graphite material
- Tangle-free Fuji K-frame guides
- Handcrafted in Woodland, Washington
|ITEM NUMBER||MODEL NUMBER||ROD LENGTH||PIECES||LURE WEIGHT||LINE WEIGHT||POWER||ACTION||HANDLE|
|12903-01||IMX-PRO 831S NRR||6'11"||1||1/16-5/16||6-10||Medium Light||Extra Fast||L|
|12904-01||IMX-PRO 882S NRR||7'4"||1||1/8-3/8||8-10||Medium||Extra Fast||K|