Small diameter arrows deliver incredible precision and penetration but are usually off-limits to crossbow huntersâ€¦ until now. Introducing the Hyper Whitetail™ 410 " the first crossbow in Barnett's popular Whitetail Series powered by Hyperflite™ technology. Everything hunters love about the Whitetail line is still here, including the durable stock with pass-through foregrip, soft rubber touchpoints and aluminum flight track. But the Hyper Whitetail gets a leg up with Hyperflite arrows, promising up to 25 percent deeper penetration with 410 feet per second for deadly accurate kills.
Round out the package with an illuminated 4x32 scope, rope cocking sled, pre-installed string dampeners and picatinny rails for additional accessories. There's a reason Whitetail Series crossbows have become Barnett's most popular, and the overall shooting experience with the Hyper Whitetail 410 remains as comfortable as it is effective.
* Speed test using 380-grain arrow.
- Two 22" Hyperflite™ Arrows
- 4x32mm Illuminated Scope
- Premium Side-Mount Quiver
- Rope Cocking Sled
- Lubrication Wax
- Installation Hardware
- HyperFlite™ .204 Small Diameter Arrow Compatibility
- TriggerTech™ 3lb Zero Creep Frictionless Release Technology
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Trigger
- Soft Lok™ Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- CNC Machined Aluminum Flight Track
- Three Picatinny Rails
- Pass-Through Foregrip
- Crank Cocking Device Compatible
- Finger Safety Reminders
- Single Bolt Assembly
- Pre-Installed String Dampeners
- Speed: 410 FPS
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Axle to Axle (cocked): 9.1875”
- Axle to Axle (uncocked): 16”
- Length: 24”
- Powerstroke: 15.5”
- Draw Weight: 190 lbs.