Purpose-Built for Forward Facing Sonar - The Finisher hits on all the fast dropping, hard gliding and fish provoking actions of glide baits plus ups the anti to give the angler the control to react to the fish, test its mood and produce a strike with a finishing move! The modern finless double-treble design brings the Finisher to the forefront of modern hard bait design for fit, finish and performance. Other single centered treble glide baits with fins foul up and can't keep ‘em hooked. When fished with forward facing sonar, the angler can now react and present the Finisher as fast and precise as possible. The weight-forward design allows for precision casts, fast drop-ins and a wide range of actions to draw a strike out of the moodiest fish. Pro Tip: Subtle wrist snaps for medium glide, longer, harder strokes for longer darting and gliding actions.
- FFS Optimized when used with forward facing sonar giving the angler the controls to put the bait where, when and how they want it to generate strikes
- Fish it like a glide bait, fish it like a sinking jerk bait, or stroll it along midwater column – the Berkley Finisher does it all – countless ways to fish!
- Ultra-premium colors and texture
- Built to excel in casting or vertical presentations
- Cover the water column in 3D - vertical, lateral, and forwards/backwards
- Arc-shaped body, paired with flattened belly, allows anglers full control in the water column, allowing the bait to "hang" in position while being worked
- Unique meandering swim action on the fall, paired with body quiver/shimmy
- Un-matched, minnow-like, tail swing when returning to center (resting position)
- Perpendicular line-tie maintains knot locked and in position every time
- Paired with two Fusion 19 treble hooks for maximum hook up ratios
- Weight: 1/2 oz
- Length: 2.75"
- All water types