FOXPRO is excited to introduce a new line of diaphragm predator calls. The versatility that diaphragm calls have allows you to quickly let out a coyote howl, pup distress, or animal distress on your stand. These mouth calls are easy to use and have great volume capabilities. Each call in this new line is specifically made for a target sound. The Howler mouth call imitates realistic coyote howls, challenge howls, barks, and growls. This mouth call is proudly made in the USA.
- Gray .0045mm latex reed on top
- Two .003mm prophylactic bottom reeds
- Imitates realistic coyote howls, challenge howls, barks, and growls
- Regular frame design
Storage and Maintenance:
- Caring for your diaphragm calls is very important to maintain ultimate performance. You should tend to your mouth calls all season long. Here are a few tips for prolonging the life of your diaphragm calls.
- After use, be sure to rinse them with a mouthwash and water mixture or use tap water. Once they have been cleaned, carefully dry them with a towel or paper towel. Insert a toothpick between the top and bottom reeds. Then allow them to air dry for several hours, DO NOT SET THEM IN THE SUN. Once you have left them dry you can then remove the toothpick(s) and place them back in some sort of bag or container. Store them in a cool, dark place afterwards.
- Heat is a very big problem with mouth calls. If you leave your mouth call out in the sun or in your vehicle this can damage the latex. This will cause the latex to expand and will ultimately affect the sound quality and also lifespan of the mouth call.
|Sound Possibilities||Realistic coyote howls, challenge howls, barks, and growls|
|Reed(s) Information||Gray .0045mm latex reed on top
Two .003mm prophylactic bottom reeds
|Warranty||Limited, 30 days|