Ideal for early season hunts and continuing right through the rut, the BE:1 Voyage Jacket represents the premium, sun-up-to-sun-down system expert hunters can trust to tip the odds in their favor. This mid-weight, single-layer jacket is tailored for ease of movement and mobility. The brushed, premium fleece fabric face and knit interior are deadly quiet while providing the ideal amount of warmth to ensure comfort before, during, and after the moment of truth.
Like all ScentLok BE:1 apparel, the BE:1 Voyage Jacket employs advanced, archery-friendly designs, ultra-silent fabrics, and unsurpassed ScentLok Carbon Alloy technology for maximum odor adsorption. Featuring an advanced wicking treatment for moisture management and a practical four-pocket design for securing gear, it has a concealed safety harness access opening that helps stand hunters further control their scent by wearing their harness inside Voyage’s Carbon Alloy fabric. Articulated elbows facilitate a full range of motion, while tapered sleeves with low-profile Spandex cuffs maintain a trim fit on the wrists and forearms for smooth arrow releases.
- Carbon Alloy™ technology for maximum odor adsorption & scent control
- Moisture-wicking keeps you cool & dry
- Precip-X™ technology repels water, mud, blood & other liquids
- Premium fleece fabric keeps you warm & deadly quiet
- Four-pocket design to keep your essential gear secure and accessible
- Concealed safety harness opening allows Carbon Alloy to control odors on the harness
- Articulated elbows for a superior range of motion & comfort
- Tapered sleeves with spandex cuffs & zippers provide reduced bulk & unhindered draw