The key feature of the Avenger series is the addition of the CFR technology. The CFR, or Cyclonic Flow Rotor creates a “cyclonic” airflow which significantly increases air flow through the rotor creating a faster drying time if the reel should become wet, minimizing corrosion possibilities throughout the reel.
The Avenger spinning reels feature 7 total ball bearings for the ultimate in smoothness and feature up to 22lbs of drag pressure out of the multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag system. The corrosion resistant frame, rotor and handle arm keep the reel lightweight but sturdy, as well as the two toned, machined aluminum spool.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag system
- 6BB + 1RB for ultimate smoothness and performance
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
|MODEL||BEARINGS||BRAID LINE CAPACITY||GEAR RATIO||LINE CAPACITY||LINE RETRIEVE||MAX DRAG PRESSURE||WEIGHT OZ|
|AV-1000A||6BB+1RB||200/10, 120/20||5.0:1||280/2 (0.15), 140/4 (0.21), 100/6 (0.24)||24.0"||6-LBS||6.7|
|AV-2500||6BB+1RB||120/30, 100/40||5.0:1||180/6 (0.24), 150/8 (0.26), 125/10 (0.29)||25.8''||15-LBS||7.8|
|AV-3000||6BB+1RB||140/30, 120/40||5.0:1||210/6 (0.24), 170/8 (0.26), 140/10 (0.29)||25.8''||15-LBS||7.8|
|AV-4000||6BB+1RB||215/30, 180/40||5.0:1||265/8 (0.26), 220/10 (0.29), 185/12 (0.31)||30.1"||17-LBS||10|