FOXPRO's Crooked Spur Series Mouth calls offer a wide range of tone, pitch, and realism and are easy to use. Turkey hunters know when prophylactic is stretched properly it can produce the most realistic sounds available in a diaphragm call. Our Crooked Spur Series calls offer a combination of prophylactic and latex to give you the best advantage in the woods. They feature a pad printed design on each call and are offered in their own unique color for quickly choosing the right call. Each Crooked Spur Series mouth call is individually stretched and hand made to ensure a perfect call every time. Proudly made in the USA.
- Crooked Spur Series PAD print on tape
- Regular frame design
- 3 reed prophylactic
- Super easy to use
- Offers great clucks, cuts, and purrs with incredible volume
- Proudly made in the USA
Storage and Maintenance:
- Caring for your diaphragm calls is very important to maintain ultimate performance. You should tend to your mouth calls all season long. Here are a few tips for prolonging the life of your diaphragm calls.
- After use, be sure to rinse them with a mouthwash and water mixture or use tap water. Once they have been cleaned, carefully dry them with a towel or paper towel. Insert a toothpick between the top and bottom reeds. Then allow them to air dry for several hours, DO NOT SET THEM IN THE SUN. Once you have left them dry you can then remove the toothpick(s) and place them back in some sort of bag or container. Store them in a cool, dark place afterwards.
- Heat is a very big problem with mouth calls. If you leave your mouth call out in the sun or in your vehicle this can damage the latex. This will cause the latex to expand and will ultimately affect the sound quality and also lifespan of the mouth call.
|Clucks, Yelps, Purrs, Cuts, Flydown Cackles
|3 reed prophylactic
|30 Days, Limited2