Designed by pro angler Mike Iaconelli, the Berkley® PowerBait® Water Bug features small arms that add subtle quivering actions, even when dead sticking. The scooped tail catches more water, creating a subtle waving action. The flat bottom and floating material allow the bait to glide on the drop, and help level the bait on drop shot rigs.
- Pro designed by Mike Iaconelli
- Small arms add subtle quivering actions even when dead sticking
- Scooped tail catches more water finesse subtle waving action
- Made from floating PowerBait material to level the bait out on a drop shot and elevate the bait on a Ned Rig
- Flat bottom allows bait to glide on drop and helps level the bait on drop shot rigs
- Rig as a drop shot, Ned rig on a jig head, or on a micro skirted jig