LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get a free VDW Garmin Hoodie with the purchase of any Garmin unit! ** Shirt must be added to cart! Click here to select color/size. **
The sunlight-readable 12” touchscreen chartplotter/sonar combo features our worldwide basemap, and the optional transducer bundle adds CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition scanning sonars.
- The keyed-assist 12” touchscreen puts fishfinding know-how at your fingertips.
- See crisp images of structure and fish in stunning detail with optional transducer.
- Navigate confidently with optional BlueChart® g3 charts and LakeVü™ g3 maps.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere with the ActiveCaptain® app.
- Connect your boat to share data, sonar and charts with your other devices.
- Explore your new favorite spot — create maps on the fly, and tailor them to fit your needs.
- ECHOMAP Ultra supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including LiveScope all-seeing live sonar.
- See the highest resolution ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar images available and amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar.
- Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with optional BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics data and Auto Guidance technology.
- Create personalised fishing maps on-screen with a 0.3 metre contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Garmin Quickdraw Community on the Garmin Connect app.
- If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP Ultra 10 and 12 inch units or ECHOMAP Plus 7 and 9 inch units on your boat, you can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — among them.
- Connect to heading sensors, autopilots, digital switching, Fusion-Link™ audio systems and more from one screen.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw Community data and more.
- Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the bright IPS display on your chartplotter.
- Keep your ECHOMAP Ultra safe and secure. Cords plug directly into the quick-disconnect bail mount, which allows you to quickly install and remove your unit.
In The Box:
- ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv with worldwide basemap
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Flush mount
- Protective cover