Some consider a good set of 8x42 binoculars the sweet spot. Enough magnification for clear identification but still compact enough to take everywhere.
Whether it’s your first set of binoculars or your 50th, your glass needs to give you a bright image, feel comfortable in your hands, and be able to take a beating. The BX-2 Alpine binoculars check all these boxes and more. With our Twilight Max Light Management System, this set of binoculars will out-perform everything in its class when it comes to seeing more in less light. And backed by our full lifetime guarantee, you’ll be wondering why you didn’t have to pay more.
- Lightweight but tough as nails, a rugged magnesium housing protects the optic during fast-paced action.
- A built-in 1/4-20 rotateable tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod.
- See more in less light with Twilight Max Light
- Features twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
- Large, tactile focus dial is easy to find and use, even with gloved hands, which gives you the precision focus you need to pick antlers out of the trees or hide out of the brush.
- The diopter focus paddle allows you to precisely focus your binoculars, compensating for differences between your eyes.
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
|Interpupillary Distance Range (cm)||57-78|
|Linear FOV (ft/1000 yd) - Low||394|
|Linear FOV (m/1000 m) - High||119|
|Angular FOV (degrees) - Low||7.4|
|Eye Relief (mm) - High||18|
|Exit Pupil (mm) - High||5.2|
|Close Focus Distance (ft)||13.5|
|Close Focus Distance (m)||4.1|