This precision GPS receiver with heading sensor provides fast position fixes with an accuracy within 2.5 meters. An internal compass also provides constant boat heading displayed on your Humminbird chart screen, even while sitting still, making it easy to understand your boat’s direction in correlation to the GPS chart. This Precision NMEA0183 GPS/WAAS receiver with heading sensor will make getting to and from your next fishing spot fast and easy.
- Receiver dimensions: 3.25" diameter, 1.5" high and comes with 20' cable and has a 1"-14 thread count stem mountable with an optional antenna stem (antenna stem not included).
- This receiver requires software 6.570 or higher in the compatible Humminbird product.
- Compatible with the following models: all SOLIX Series*, all HELIX 12 Series, all HELIX 10 Series, all HELIX 9 Series, all HELIX 8 Series, all HELIX 7 G2N & G3N Series, all MEGA 360 Imaging models, all 360 Imaging models, all ONIX Series*, 859ci HD Combo, 859ci HD DI Combo, 859ci HD XD Combo, 899ci HD SI Combo, 959ci HD Combo, 959ci HD DI Combo, 959ci HD XD Combo, 999ci HD SI Combo, 1159ci HD Combo, 1159ci HD DI Combo, 1159ci HD XD Combo, 1199ci HD SI Combo
- Note*: SOLIX and ONIX Series require purchase of AS GPS NMEA cable for connection.
- Note: this GPS receiver WILL NOT work with InterLink.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty